Saturday, May 25, 2013

April - Washington Federal Exhibit

In April I had an exhibition at our local Washington Federal Saving where I hung over 20 pieces, but forgot to take photos of the entire exhibit.  Oh well..

Here are a few photos of what I managed to get just before taking the exhibit down.. a few pieces are a bit tipsy.. sorry



                 On these two walls the displayed pieces are explorations of texture and neutral colors.

 That's it for now. Hopefully  I get back to posting more frequently since the purpose of this blog to keep focused on my art and the direction I am exploring.
 

4 comments:

  1. Your pieces look great BJ. Congrats on what I'm sure was a very successful show!! Looking forward to seeing you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you BJ! I'd love to see some of these close-up! Solid, nuanced work from what I can see! As usual. cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for you kind comments.......Looking forward to being with in July... What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, BJ. I wish I had seen the exhibit. Your work has really matured. I am looking forward to seeing you too this July.

    ReplyDelete