Saturday, May 25, 2013

Catching up.

Good Grief..    It's be so long since I posted anything.. Don't know what happened. 

I  completed the  Jane Davis Extreme Composition 2 a few months ago and then decided to take a few months off from posting. I have been playing around with all I have learned over the past year and having fun.   Also had an exhibition at WA Fed in April.. so I guess time just got away from me.

Also wanted to explain the black out of earlier posting which I don't think I explained this before.. so anyhow.  When I began this blog I was really "blog challenged".  I didn't understand that when posting photos I needed to re-size them in order not use up the free memory provided by Google.  So all of a sudden I was out of memory.  I deleted some photos and guess what... many of my earlier posting lost the photos... resulting in blackout.  Have not spent the time re-posting earlier photos.  Prefer to spend time in the studio.  So that's the scoop.

That's it for this posting... Next will be few photos of the WA FED exhibiton.


No comments:

Post a Comment