Saturday, January 21, 2017

I am back... and giving it another go.



2017 

My Intention this year is to paint daily and post a piece of art each day.  

Fulfilling this intention will hopefully assist in my artistic growth by being able to review, explore and develop my work.   

What fun!

Additional intentions are:

Workshops: Dayna Collins and Nancy Hillis
Both of which I have signed up and ready to participate

Orcas Island Artist Studio Tour.. August 11, 12,13
Well this migh be a challenge because the road to our house is a single lane road with only one turn out spot.. so having multi cars coming and going might be an issue... at this time I am brainstorming.
Possible solutions
1.  A person at the beginning of the road directing traffic
2.  A sign directing traffic to call or text traffic information
Will keep working on this.

The Artworks will be opening in February.  Our intake in next week. I think I will begin my posting of pieces that will be on display this year.. 
The above piece is a recent work that I completed as I painted along, via video, with Nancy Ellis.  I felt so free and enjoyed every minute while I danced and played in my studio.
Still working on the title.


No comments:

Post a Comment