Friday, February 24, 2012

Abstract Lanscrape Class


I am in the process of experimenting with landscape collage and here are acouple of my attempts. Our assignment is to go further and add more color but to keep the background ..light, dull, or muted.  I know it's only an assignment, but I really like these and don't want to mess then up.. but then I have done a whole lot more and will continue to do more .. so what' the big deal?  eh?  We will see.





These are our warm up exercises to begin to focus on horizons..  I did a number of these but decided to only publish a couple. I like the vibrant colors and the gesture of something peeking over the horizon.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, BJ. I love your warm u exercises. Their simplicity and at the same time complexity are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely BJ. I can see why you want to keep them just as they are!! They look finished to me!

    ReplyDelete