Thursday, February 9, 2012


Color Class - Lesson 5
I enjoyed this process playing with all the S's.. stencil, stamp, scrap, spritz, scribble using what ever I laid my hands on.  I think you all are familiar with most of the implements are but should you want more information let me know.

I have made notations under each just as a reminder.
carpet stuff, stamps, comb and end of paint brust

water drip on acrylic, jar lid, carpet unlayment, brayed, commercial crackel



water spritz on damp acrylic paint, commercial crackle (Dick Blick matte acrylic under, acrylic top)

water spritz on damp acrylic paint, insert commercial crackle, rubber stylus, stamps, brush strokes

stencil,  bubble wrap, hand carved stamps, floral spray paint on black, stamps

comb, stamps, brayer




spritz water on acrylic paint




I did a lot more but thought these were enough to remind me of what can be done.  I wanted to try the paper scrunch, but ran out of time because I wanted to post before I leave for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment