Sunday, January 29, 2012

Color - Lesson 4 - BJ

Moving right along.. I am playing with paints and collage.  Love paint but collage is a challenge for me... but I just blog along hoping someday I will look back and see improvement!



More or Less - Monochrome.

That's what this started out to be, but I only had green tissue paper and some how it just jumped onto the page.  I have to admit using magazine tear outs and pasting them on is really not my thing.  But I was able to put down a couple magazine pieces and I am kind of getting the hang of it.  I added a few pieces of material..

And to tell the truth I pasted very little down because I liked what was under all the paper pieces and am hoping I can do something else with this piece later on.











Analogous Collage - Painting

I work from purple to blue with a tiny bit of green.  My torn piece where painted sprayed with alcohol, then occasionally stamping here and there.  I did paste down all the pieces in this one.   I kind of like the original better because the colors are more muted.  Scanning it seems to intensify the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment