Thursday, January 12, 2012


The beginnings of a NEW ME


I am taking Janes Color class and was pursuing her blog where I noticed her self portrait contour drawing and got so excited that I got out the mirror and began the doing contour drawing.  Such fun, didn't realize how delightful it would be to create a new me. I can't wait to add color for some pizzazz.   In the meantime I think I will make this my image on my site.
  
I maybe a little nuts doing all this at once since I am also frantically trying to figure out the blog system,  learn more about taking pictures, Photoshop, scanning, and posting.

2 comments:

  1. This is really really great!! Who knew a simple line drawing could convey so much?? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ this is so fantastic!!! Nice work. I know you'll have no trouble keeping up with the two classes and you'll have tons of fun in the meantime!!! See you on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete