Sunday, January 8, 2012

Well here goes.... my first try at blogging inspired by my friend Marny and my first on line class with Jean Davies. 
  
The purpose for this blog is to help me focus on my creative process.  I intend to tract my process posting what I am learning and what I am producing.  Perhaps even touch the depths of my thoughts and feeling during the process........   So  here goes. 


This is a painting I created at a class I took last summer in Bend, Oregon with Karen Rosaco from New York.   


As I was just completing a two year course with Gail Harker Creative Studies Center in La Conner, Washington, this class with Karen helped me bring together the many areas that I had been interested in over many years.   


So here I am continuing on my creative path. I will post what I am doing to help keep me focus on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment