Sunday, January 29, 2012

Self Portrait - Lesson 4 BJ


Collage a Figure as a Self-Portrait

My classmate have been having way too much fun... they really knocked themselves out.  I on the other hand just barely made my posts.




I have to admit at first I really didn't want to do this exercise but after I found a few fashion magazines and viewing all their fun posts I began to tear out body parts in frenzy.  You would think I didn't find much from what I am presenting, but I have a Hugh envelope filled with my paper dolls.

As usual I had to many pieces and began to become overwhelmed and thought I would just skip this one since I am up to my eyeballs getting ready for our local artist coop opening next week.   So I decided to limit myself to a couple and work on the background next week which I think Jane said we would be doing.  This is soooo unlike me.  I usually like to do a lot more than assigned.. Oh well.  I think this might be a good sign that I am giving up my over achier status .. at least for this week.


That's it for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. well, BJ, this looks like a ton of fun!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Love these and what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill for your comments. The Self Portrait class is really a kick!. Jane is so inspiring as you well know from the color class.

    ReplyDelete